Since the users of GNU Octave and Octave Forge are the same, most of the methods to contact and request help with them are the same. Please choose the appropriate method from the list below:
- search the archives before a question, and the respective tracker before a new report;
- to ask for help with Octave Forge, see the support page of GNU Octave for its mailing list;
- to report a bug, please use the bug tracker;
- to submit a new function or implement a new feature, please use the patch tracker;
- to contact the developers of Octave Forge, please use the Octave maintainers mailing list (do not use the maintainers mailing list to request support);
- if you wish to participate in the development of Octave Forge, see the developers page.